Saturday 29 December 2012

Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show

This is my latest discovery on Crackle and I have to tell you right now that it is awesome! Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show is an American made spoof of a Japanese talk show hosted by an over the top Japanese character named Kiko. The guest stars are actors, none of whom are expecting to be molested by Kiko's costumed pals: Unicow and Panda. In every episode they spin the wheel of fun for random entertainment. I was highly amused by the total randomness of it all. Here are the synopsis's for the first two episodes: S1E1: Lick Poop: Ichi! Ni! San! Shi! Palaentologist Rick Pope (Lick Poop) gets a bright, J-pop, Makeover when it comes to party time with Kiko. Talk to the hot dog! S1E2: Chief Itchy Balls: Unicow and Kilo get together for fun time with Chef Rick Bowles. A marshmellow man begs to be eaten, and Unicow sacrifices himself for fun! This may not be for everyone, but I appreciate their off the beaten track sense of humour, and the party time sings are funny as hell. Wil Wheaton makes a guest appearance in season one episode 10, which I will totally blog about once I have seen it! They have a full two seasons available online, and I will totally be watching all of it as fast as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment