Saturday 1 December 2012

Blogit App - A Fancy New Toy

I just downloaded a new blogging app, and wanted to take it for a test drive. So this post was published on my tablet with Blogit! The official Blogger app from Google has been driving me crazy ever since it was updated 2 weeks ago, and insists on hanging and freezing my tablet every single time I try to upload a photo from my image gallery, or edit an existing post. So while this post may not be super exciting to you, the reader...I think it's pretty cool.
It seems a little odd to me that the photo appears as HTML in the body of the text, but I think when I publish it, it should be fine. Had some difficulty publishing initially, but after a delete & reinstall everything seems fine. Win. Perhaps I spoke too soon, it seems to have issues publishing when I include labels...otherwise works great...aha I think I solved the problem...apparently "!'s" aren't allowed in blog titles or labels...blogit wouldn't tell me that, it just refused to publish, but Blogger flagged them when I tried a work around...so there is my new fact for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment