Saturday 24 August 2013

Fight Club


I am currently re-reading Chuck Palahniuck's Fight Club, and one of my co-workers snapped this candid photo of me deeply engrossed in the book.
This is hands down my favourite novel, and I love it more with each re-read. Chuck weaves a darkly beautiful tale, packed with wit and scathing commentary of our consumer based society.
It is a book that resonates with me, both as a man, and as a product of my environment.
This book triggered my love affair with Chuck's work, and it is the crown jewel in the career of an accomplished writer. I fully plan a future post that covers my thoughts on this novel at a later date, but I felt the photo deserved to be posted now.


"I am Joe's Raging Bile Duct." - Chuck Palahniuk - Fight Club

No comments:

Post a Comment