Saturday 4 August 2012

More Legendary Game of Thrones Awesomeness


While surfing the interweb this morning looking for some much needed entertainment I came across 2 fantastic videos on Youtube that made my day.

The perfect mash up!  Think: the 8 bit Episode of Community meets Game of Thrones.

Each video summerizes an entire Season of the smash HBO hit, while poking just a little fun.
Be warned, they are not family friendly, but neither is game of Thrones, or Community, so this shouldn't be a big surprise.

If at this point you have no idea what I am talking about, I'm sorry, there is no help for you.  Here's a link to a lovely blog about kittens and Jesus: Really!  I'm not making this shit up folks!
Okay, so despite its title that one is a little light on kittens....Here's another for you that actually delivers.

For the rest of you: 

Enjoy!

Season 1:


Season 2:


A big thank-you to the folks over at www.collegehumor.com for coming up with these!

For those of you that love the Game of Thrones series, I want to know what you think of these!  Keep those comments comiing!

No comments:

Post a Comment