Sunday 9 June 2013

Vader's Little Princess

I was out and about today, and I stumbled across a fun little book that made my day.

Vader's Little Princess, Written and illustrated by Jeffery Brown, is a collection of comic images that focus on the theory that Darth Vader raised Princess Leia from toddler to teenager and the trials and tribulations that they would have faced. Back in May, it actually spent some time on the NY Times Bestsellers list.


The illustrations are simple, yet work well with the quirky sense of humor inherent in the book.
As the father of a young, independent, strong-willed little "princess" of my own, and a huge Star Wars fan, I appreciated where both Vader and Brown are coming from.

Below are a couple of images from the book, just to give you a sense of what's in store.

Do yourself a favour and buy a copy for yourself and the little princess in your life!

AND MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE:

No comments:

Post a Comment