Sunday 10 February 2013

Kevin Smith on The Walking Dead!

With the glorious return of the second half of season 3 of The Walking Dead Tonight, it is important to remember that The Talking Dead is back too!
And this week two amazing guests will be chatting about all things zombie.
The first guest is Steven Yeun, who plays Glenn on Walking Dead, everyone favourite kick ass pizza delivery boy.
The second guest is none other than actor, writer, director, producer,  Kevin Smith.  Smith's show Comic Book Men is also produced by AMC, and I have seen promo spots with him talking about how a series like The Walking Dead is a childhood dream come true. Smith has some wicked funny insights, and I can't wait to hear what he has to say about tonight's episode.
Tonight is also The Talking Dead's first one hour episode, a new format that I think will be great!
I'll be sure to post my thoughts after the episode has aired tonight.
Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment