Tuesday 6 March 2012

I think I broke my blog...

Obviously it has been a while since I have had a chance to update this little experiment of mine.
Life gets busy.
I think we can all appreciate and understand this sentiment, but to be honest, it sounds really false and dishonest to me right now.
A more truthful sentiment would be that I have been working an incredible amount of ridiculous hours recently as part of my latest project.
But that's enough about that.
So yes, the blog has been neglected, but not nearly as much as some way more important factors in my life.  The first obviously being my Family.  I have seen my beautiful daughter exactly one day out of the last 21.  And that sucks.  These are important, formative hours of her young life, and I'm not around. It breaks my heart.  Ultimately it is important to remember that the whole reason behind all of these long hours at work is to better provide for her and to give her an even better head start in life than the one I was lucky enough to receive.  Even with this in mind, it is really hard to miss all of this time, even though we are sleeping under the same roof.
Oh well,
Hopefully next week I can get a portion of my life back...

No comments:

Post a Comment